Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Phew!

What a day for a knight, what a Knight for a day! Phewies! Managed to survive the day's upheavals, with three exams down!! This is a cause for a major celebration *Thanks the heavens* Yet.. there's still four more to go... bleh~ the life of a uni student.. good luck to those who are experiencing it..

Well, tis my goal that with every post there'll be a nice little quote and today's one is...

Some succeed because they are destined to.. But most succeed because they are determined to
.
Unfortunately the author of this dandy saying has decided to remain under cover, so unfortunately his/her name will remain -Anon-

Ahh bugger, it's back to 'diligent work' now.. I cannot busily procrastinate any longer or else I'll be sticking my head in the dump if my grades aren't up to par.. EEEK!!!

No comments: